Google says it wants to be able to see in your Gmail inbox that you have a reservation at a restaurant an hour away and alert you that the traffic is bad so you need to leave early, an extension of Google Now, which the company introduced in June. It also plans eventually to include personal information from other Google services like Docs and Drive.
VP of Digital Media at KCPT - Kansas City Public Television. I use apple computers. I listen to radiohead.
Follow me on Twitter.
Source: The New York Times
- coverhound reblogged this from shaneguiter
- kaeryn likes this
- digitalbounds reblogged this from shaneguiter
- whitnar reblogged this from spareunderthemattt
- infieldingshouse reblogged this from shaneguiter
- infieldingshouse likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- anindependentguinevere likes this
- spareunderthemattt reblogged this from shaneguiter
- shaneguiter posted this